6157 Polka Road
A woodland getaway just outside the city
Take a look around…
Why Choose When You Can Have The Best Of Both Worlds?
Land for Sale
6157 Polka Road
Jacksonville, FL 32234
Beautiful 5.05 Acre Lot with Hardwood Trees
Nearby to Jacksonville, FL amenities
Rainwater Creek & Natural Trails
Ever dream of having a woodland property?
This 5.05 Acre Parcel lies right over the Duval county line with quick access to Jacksonville, Florida. It offers plenty of privacy & space to enjoy your free time or have a getaway from the city on the weekends (or during lockdowns).
The Jacksonville address gives you the amenities of this great city but technically lies in Clay County.
The land has a small rain creek on the front right corner (flows some parts of the year, dry other parts of the year) and backs up to a private tree farm. The property is in the back of the neighborhood and does not get much traffic. The property is mostly fenced and has a driveway and small cleared area nestled in a mix of various hardwood trees – pines, oaks & more for full privacy from the road. No HOA, CDC or deed restrictions.
We have seen deer, turkey, rabbits and various birds plus enjoyed camping here and watching the sunset towards the clearing in the west. This property offers the best of Florida’s natural beauty.
We have conducted wetland delineations with an environmental consulting company (as a tip please don’t let anyone – the county, realtors, your grandpa convince you to buy without knowing this info – even if land looks high and completely dry to the casual observer in Florida it could be wetlands.) The survey shows there is an acre split between two parts of the property that the environmental company shows are uplands. The remaining acreage can be enjoyed as your own personal preservation land. Enjoy the natural trails throughout the property & foster the land as allowed to create your own private preserve.
– 4 Miles from Maxville branch of the Jacksonville library
– 9 Miles from Jacksonville Equestrian Center
– Situated between 3 towns (Baldwin – 12miles / Middleburg – 13miles / Macclenny – 14miles)
– Larger shopping areas nearby – Oakleaf Town Center – 17 miles / Orange Park Mall 23 miles
– Close to the new First Coast expressway to quickly get you anywhere in Jacksonville
– 47 Miles to the University of Florida for the Gator Fans out there
– Zoned for Clay Hill Elementary, JR Wilkinson Junior High & Middleburg High School
Ready To See It?
Schedule a visit – bring your walking shoes & a sense of adventure!
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate